- Non-Prescription and Natural Sleep Aids
- Herbal Sleep Aids
- Older Men With Breathing Problems During Sleep More Likely To Have Irregular Heartbeats
- Use Nap Blankets and Reduce Embarrassing Snoring
- Seven Tips for a Better Night’s Sleep | ArticlesBase.com
- Beat Insomnia and Sleep Soundly
- Snoring Remedies - How Effective Are They?
- Not Using Your CPAP - Now There is an FDA Approved Alternative
- The Only No-Effort Weight Loss Remedy That Works - Sleep
- The Smartest Snoring Treatment
Do You Snore But Not Sure If You Have Apnea? Check Out the 10 Warning Signs of Snoring & Sleep Apnea
Posted by admin in Prescription Sleep Medicine on March 21st, 2011
1. Loud and c ronic snoring. If yo r sle ping partn r i compla -ning ab ut extrem ly loud snoring almost every ti e ou go t sleep, yo could be suffering from snor -ng nd sle p apne together. This is the fi st indicator t at the e may b a erious issue which sho ld e treated.
2. Snoring is intermittent with paus s. If you not -ce that your pa tner is noring loudly, th n stops at a pause ev ry o often, eleasing large amount of air w en th noring restarts, y u may w nt to lert the f possible pr blem.
3. Excessive daytime sleepiness. If you are gett -ng t e ecommended 8 hours of sleep each night, however, still find ourself extremely sleepy during the day, you co ld b s ffering fr m apnea snoring. Thi ould be ausing yo t stop breathing during the night, causing y ur body to tire out before ou ven wake up.
4. A akenings with ga ping r c oking. The e a e many peopl s ffering from snoring and apnea th t will find th y re wa ing up in the middle f the n -ght gasping or choking. This i a seriou indicator that there is an iss e of apnea snoring. When thi symptom begins, treatment mu t e immediately pur ued.
5. Fragmented, non-r freshing light sleep. If you are frequently fall -ng a leep just t w ke right back u few minutes later, y u c uld b suff ring f om the condition, which i ausing you t stop bre thing before yo even get into a deep sleep. Thi halt in breathing ill cause yo to w ke u , which ould ca se severe insomnia.
6. Poor memor , cl uded intelle t. If you are suffering fro pnea, accompanied b snoring, ou w -ll find that you memory i severely affected, causing your mind to be clouded during the da . Thi is due to th lack of o ygen during t e night.
7. Irr -tability, per onality changes. T is -s warning sign that you are l sing sle p and your o ygen flow i disrupted during the night, a str ng -ndicator of a nea. Strong snoring complaints will confirm th cond -tion.
8. Decr ased sex drive, impotence. As yo are los -ng oxygen to yo r brain and losing sleep, yo will find th t you s x drive decreases, if exist at all.
9. Morning he daches. If ou hold your bre th fo few seconds a f w t -mes -n row, you w -ll find that yo ar struck wit a he dache. This is the s me effect f apnea sn ring, indicat -ng th re i an issu .
10. Gastro-esophageal eflux (GERD). A id reflux can cau e great deal of disco fort and pa -n and -s usu lly ac ompanied by th oth r warning signs t at will d finitely demonstrate there is an -ssue f apnea wit snoring.
If th se warning sign indicat you ay h ve apnea then finding a highly effective sleep apnea cu e is th next step. Alth ugh CPAP (C ntinuous P sitive Ai way Pressure) and surgery are often presc ibed t treat apnea, oth of these ptions are h -ghly invasive and can have negative s -de effects.
No Comments »
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.